Additional services in our reduced train timetable next week
Southeastern is currently operating a reduced timetable to ensure that vital train services for essential workers can keep running throughout a prolonged coronavirus outbreak.
Increase in peak-time services from Monday
From Monday 18 May the reduced timetable will have some additional peak services and some trains will be retimed. This timetable will run until further notice and is available in online journey planners now and on our dedicated coronavirus webpage
While we’re not back to running our full timetable just yet, we are providing as much capacity as possible to help passengers follow the latest government guidance on social distancing.
There will be some additional morning and evening peak services on the following lines:
- Highspeed via Faversham and Ashford
- Hastings and services via the Medway Towns and Tonbridge
- Maidstone East
- Bromley South to Victoria via Herne Hill
- Woolwich, Sidcup and Hayes
Some trains will be retimed
All the services in our current reduced service timetable will remain the same except for a few small changes:
- Passengers for some early morning High Speed services from East Kent may need to change at Ashford
- Revised evening peak service between Faversham and Margate
- Off-peak services between Tonbridge and Hastings have been retimed to improve connections
Please follow the government advice, and only travel by train if you really have to.