Federation of Small businesses webinar
As the impact of Coronavirus hits the UK economy, FSB is here to offer you support and guidance. We are hosting a webinar on Friday at 11.00am for one hour, to provide advice to help small businesses and the self-employed deal with #coronavirus.
Details about the webinar:
Title: Coronavirus: Help and support for your business
Description: As the impact of Coronavirus hits the UK economy, The Federation of Small Businesses will be live streaming advice, guidance and answers to your questions.
To register for the webinar visit https://workcast.com/register?cpak=8193242525717563, questions can be submitted using the hashtag #FSBhelp.
- David Perry, Managing Director of FSB Insurance Service
- Marcus Gruenwald, CTO FSB Funding Platform
- Hannah Thomas, Employment law expert from FSB Legal Protection Scheme
- Craig Beaumont, FSB Director of External Affairs and Advocacy
The panel will discuss:
- Staff protection: Keeping your employees safe
- Finance: Access to funding and credit
- Business continuity: what you can do immediately to secure your firm