Home Library Service
This free Service is available for any resident of Bexley and Bromley who are unable to reach and use their local library.
- Blind or partially sighted
- Suffering long term illness
- Disabled in some way
- In need of short term help following an operation
- Unable to carry heavy library books or audio books
- Experiencing mental health problems
- Restricted to the home due to religious reasons.
To receive this service contact The Home Library Service on 020 3045 4565, email email@example.com or ask at your local library.
We are recruiting volunteers to choose and deliver books to people who are unable to leave their homes.
- Can you commit to a regular morning or afternoon a month and have an interest in reading?
- Transport expenses and support will be provided
- Join us for a rewarding experience that makes a difference in your community
For more information contact The Home Library Service on 020 3045 4565, email firstname.lastname@example.org.