The Government has announced the new tier system that will come into force from 2 December. Bexley will be placed in ‘High Alert’ tier 2. Find out more about what this means here
- The ‘rule of 6’ applies outdoors only. You must not meet socially indoors with anyone who you do not live with, or who is not in your support bubble.
- Businesses and venues can remain open, other than those which remain closed by law.
- Hospitality businesses selling food or drink are required to stop taking orders after 10pm, unless you can offer click-and-collect, takeaway or drive-through.
- Pubs and bars must close, unless operating as restaurants.
- Early closure (11pm) of amusement arcades, cinemas, theatres, bowling alleys, museums and concert halls.