Covid-19 Tier 2 Update
What are the restrictions in Tier 2?
Bexley has been placed in the second highest level – Tier 2 high – of the new government coronavirus restrictions which apply from Wednesday 2nd December.
From this date please remember –
- You cannot socialise indoors with anyone you do not live with, or who is not in your support bubble.
- You can meet in a group of up to six outside – including in a garden, or a public place.
- Shops, gyms and personal care services (such as hairdressing) can re-open provided they are Covid-secure.
- Pubs and bars can only open if they serve substantial meals. Alcohol can be served with that meal. Last orders are at 10pm and they must close at 11pm.
- Sports can resume with up to 2,000 spectators, or at 50% capacity (whichever is smaller).
- Collective worship, weddings and outdoor sports can resume (with restrictions).