Sidcup Storyhouse Project
Welcome to our project newsletter about the works taking place at our Sidcup Storyhouse project. We will be publishing regular newsletters throughout the project to provide progress updates and also inform you of movements in and around the construction site.
What are we building?
The works comprise:
- The erection of a four storey building to provide a 3 screen cinema with an additional studio, a library, a cafe and bar, provision of a Changing Places WC
- 9 residential flats comprising 3 x 1 bed and 6 x 2 bed flats.
We have been very busy since our last correspondence. Works in the period include:
- Lots of reinforcement has been tied into position and circa 510 m3 concrete has been placed.
- We have now completed the Ground floor slab and have formed the retaining walls along Elm Road elevation.
- The double height columns to the Library have been formed and the formwork that will support the 1st floor slab is currently being installed.
- All drainage and services ducts have been installed and cast into the ground floor slab.